THE PARISH GAMES
Organised by Wychavon Parish Games Association – Competition and Community Coming Together
Sponsored by: PARSONSON PLANNING CONSULTANCY
Agricultural Tie Specialists
01386 554041 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 23rd July 2023 at Waterside, Evesham – by the Whalebone
Registration Time To Be Confirmed
- A Team shall consist of Two Players, but substitutions are allowed.
- All Players must reside in the Parish or Ward they are representing. This is because it is an Inter-Parish Competition. Where a Player resides between more than one Wychavon Parish or Ward, they may only play for the Parish or Ward in which they predominantly reside. Appearing on the electoral roll for a Parish does not in itself constitute residency. If it is found that a Player does not reside in the Parish or Ward they are representing, all points gained by the team in that event will be forfeited.
- Each Captain shall fill his/her Team in on the match sheet prior to the start. This must include the full postal address of each team player and must be handed to the Organiser or a member of the Executive Committee before the competition starts.
- This event will be run on a knock out basis with a repechage. This means that every Parish will play at least two matches.
- All matches in all rounds will be timed by the players.
- It is highly likely that there will be a staggered start.
- Parish Captains must confirm to the Secretary– email@example.com – 01905 841269- between Sunday 9th July 2023 and Sunday 16th July that they will be taking part. No confirmation should be confirmed before 9th July.
- If, having confirmed their attendance, a Parish does not then turn up, they will be deducted 2 points.
- Once the number of Parishes attending has been confirmed, the draw will be undertaken, and Parish Captains will be informed of the format for the day. This will include the start time for each Parish.
- All equipment will be provided; however, Parishes may use their own equipment if they so wish.
- Once the first rounds have been completed, Parishes are welcome to stay and play friendly games on the spare rinks.
- It is likely that the later rounds will go on into the afternoon. There will be no break for lunch, but packed lunches can be eaten during the day.
- Any Government rules re Covid in place at the time must be adhered to.
- Any protest must be submitted by the Team Captain to the Secretary – Sue Collins- within SEVEN days of the match in dispute – contact details below.
Hill & Moor
North & Middle Littleton